Tuesday, September 6, 2016

SPANK


“I want to cum fucking you.” He picks me off the floor and tosses me back on the bed. “How do you want me?”


I ogle up at him in confusion.

“Do you want it rough or soft?” he clarifies.

“Damian or Hunt? I choose Hunt.”

He cocks his head to the side. It’s pretty fucking cute. 

“What do you mean Damian or Hunt?”

“Damian is my lover, but Hunt is my master.” His head still tilted, he shoots me a sweet grin.

“Hunt it is, Hyde.” He saunters over to his black duffle bag, extracting a blindfold and the black leather belt with his initials delicately engraved on the buckle. “Would you like me to spank you with this?”

The muscles in my lower abdomen clench superbly.

“Yes, Mr. Hunt.”

“That’s my girl.




copyright © 2014 Lena Black

No comments:

Post a Comment