Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Wear You...

“Breathtaking,” Hunt says from behind me. I glance at his reflection in the mirror. His eyes scan me up and down, soaking me in.

His chocolate hair is parted to the side and slick. His skin, a healthy golden tint from the tropical sun. Dressed in beige linen slacks and an off-white cotton button-up, sleeves rolled to the elbow, of course, he's the one taking my breath away. And he could have it, since I breathe for him anyway. He owns it, along with every other fiber of my being.

“You're looking very dashing yourself, slick.”

“I’d like take these clothes off and wear you instead,” he states, his eyes dark and admiring.

“We can always skip our night out.”

“No,” he smiles, “I enjoy waiting for you, the buildup, the watching, the touching, the hunt. It makes having you all the more satisfying.”

Only Hunt can make not having sex sound delectable.

“Then maybe I should deny you more often,” I retort wickedly.

He saunters over to me, pressing his front into my back, and wraps his arms about me. “You could try.”





copyright © 2016 Lena Black

No comments:

Post a Comment