Monday, August 1, 2016

Need


“Do you think this is too much? I feel like I’m wearing out my welcome or we need to pace ourselves.”

He drags his face away to gaze into my eyes.

“Yes, it is, and I want more. I would keep you by my side every moment if I had my way. I don’t want to slow down. I want you to let us be happy, let things happen as they will. Are you tiring of me?”

“No, I’ll never tire of you. I want you with me all the time. I’m nervous to spend a night without you next to me. I’m starting to need you.”

“I want you to need me. I want to make it goddamn impossible for you to live without. Besides, who said you would spend a night without me?”

“We can’t spend every night together. It isn’t healthy.”

“I told you I would never let you wake up alone. I intend on keeping my word.”



copyright © 2014 Lena Black

No comments:

Post a Comment