Saturday, July 9, 2016

A Very Merry Un-Birthday to You!

To celebrate my birthday (24th), I will be releasing an excerpt here on my blog from Salvation! I know I've kept it under wraps pretty tightly with this one, but it's because it really means the most to me. I won't lie. Letting go of Elle and Hunt isn't easy for me. Though I'm sure I'll revisit them someday in the future, I'm puttin' them up on the shelf so to speak. *RAMBLING* Anyway, keep an eye out on the 24th for the very special post. 

SPANKS & KISSES

Lena

* You can follow me here or subscribe to receive emails to alert you at the bottom of this page. *



1 comment:

  1. Omg, this has to be my most anticipated book of the year....I cannot wait for the journey with Hunt & Elle to continue, it's gonna be spectacularly awesome!! ❤

    ReplyDelete