Monday, November 20, 2017

PLAYING NICE



Later, after I’ve bathed the day away, I stand out on the balcony overlooking Bourbon, pearls of water across my skin. A gust of velvet wind strokes the inside of my thighs, blowing the silky material of the blue kimono I’m wrapped in until it dances around my bare ass. It’s delicious and makes me feel a shade naughty. It’s late, and I left the balcony dark, so I don’t see the harm.

  Suddenly, Greier steps behind me and places his hands on the railing, boxing me in with his arms.

  “I know I shouldn’t say this,” he whispers against my neck, “but you have a phenomenal backside. I could bite into it like a juicy apple.”

  His clothed erection grazes it. Trying desperately not to melt like a popsicle, I breathe out an involuntary breath. It caught in my throat when his words brushed across the soft, damp skin of my collar.

  “I couldn’t stop thinking about you today.” A mix of cashmere lips and jagged breaths caress the sensitive area behind my ear. I clench my thigh muscles and gird my loins.

  “It’s sweet of you to think of me,” I reply with a shaky voice, cracking at the end.

  “There was nothing sweet about what I was thinking.” His warm mass presses mine into the wrought iron lace. I whimper when it grinds into my clitoris.

  “You promised to play nice,” I whisper between pants, my lungs betraying me.

  “I never played well with others.”

  “You shouldn’t…” I can’t even finish the sentence.

  “Stop me, Rae,” the point of his nose navigates the shell of my ear, “push me away. Order me to leave you alone, to stop thinking of you every fucking second of every fucking moment, and I will. Believe me, it would make my life a lot easier. But if there’s even the slightest chance you want me too, don’t say a word.”

  His teeth quickly bite into my earlobe before his healing mouth smooths away the sharp edge of the sting.

  He sets his hands on my waist and spins me around, shoving me against a support with his body. His lips linger over mine.

  “Last call.”

  My front teeth scrape my lower lip, a half-assed attempt at locking my mouth shut. His warm, soft mouth covers mine like a comfy blanket on a cold night. His kiss is so tender where his hands are rough. Slowly, the dance of our lips deepens. His hands disappear into my hair, his fingers grasping at the roots. My head falls back, and my lips part like the red sea to welcome him inside.


BlackMagnolia



No comments:

Post a Comment