Tuesday, June 28, 2016

METAL & LACE SALE

.99
July 1st - 4th
Amazon US UK


I don’t see Gunnar at first, not until the orange cherry of his cigarette glows in the shadows, just out of reach of the house’s lights. Taking a long drag, he sits on the front end of his souped-up, matte black Camaro, parked at the end of the dimly lit driveway. With his torn jeans and white shirt, he’s so frickin’ hot I feel like my eyeballs might melt just from looking at him.

Bolting for his car, he smiles when he sees me, flicking his smoke into a nearby flowerbed, and jumps off the hood. I leap up, clamping my thighs about his waist when he catches me, kissing him passionately. His hands grasp at my thighs as he carries me over to the hood, setting my ass on the sloped edge. He leans his weight into me, forcing me to lie back against the cool metal, and roughly assaults my enflamed lips. 

When he detaches his from mine, breathless, he whispers into my mouth, “Let’s get the fuck out of here.”


Metal & Lace © 2015 Lena Black

No comments:

Post a Comment